THE SERVICE EXPRESS WAYSpeaking
Ron speaks on leadership development and on building winning cultures in the workplace.
Under Ron’s tenure as President, Service Express has earned both regional and national recognition, including:
- The Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility
(Three year recipient)
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
- The Inc. Magazine Inc 5000 list of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies
- The Michigan Business and Professional Association’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For (Metropolitan Detroit & Western Michigan)
- The National Association for Business Resources’ 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For (Chicago)
- Inc. Magazine and Winning Workplaces as a Top Small Company Workplace
- ACG – Western Michigan Outstanding Growth and Next-Generation Talent Award
With Ron’s leadership, Service Express has achieved double-digit annual revenue growth, has expanded into 8 states and has opened 17 regional offices.
Ron has shaped Service Express’ unique employee-focused culture, known as The Service Express Way, by developing leaders, creating an engaged workforce and driving growth through employee achievement.
Popular topics that Ron speaks on:
- Developing employees and increasing corporate growth
- The pillars of a successful organizational culture
- Making your corporate Vision an authentic part of daily operations and keeping it relevant to operations and employee achievement
- Developing employee-driven metrics to measure performance and how to get “buy in” from everyone
- Creating corporate objectives that guide the decision making process at every level