Ron speaks on leadership development and on building winning cultures in the workplace.
Under Ron’s tenure as President, Service Express, Inc (SEI) has earned both regional and national recognition, including:
- The Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility
(Three year recipient)
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
- The Inc. Magazine Inc 5000 list of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies
- The Michigan Business and Professional Association’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For (Metropolitan Detroit & Western Michigan)
- The National Association for Business Resources’ 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For (Chicago)
- Inc. Magazine and Winning Workplaces as a Top Small Company Workplace
- ACG – Western Michigan Outstanding Growth and Next-Generation Talent Award
With Ron’s leadership, SEI has achieved double-digit annual revenue growth, has expanded into 8 states and has opened 17 regional offices.
Ron has shaped SEI’s unique employee-focused culture, known as The SEI Way, by developing leaders, creating an engaged workforce and driving growth through employee achievement.
- Developing employees and increasing corporate growth
- The pillars of a successful organizational culture
- Making your corporate Vision an authentic part of daily operations and keeping it relevant to operations and employee achievement
- Developing employee-driven metrics to measure performance and how to get “buy in” from everyone
- Creating corporate objectives that guide the decision making process at every level